Missouri Association for Creation is declaring God’s wisdom and goodness at the St. Louis Zoo again!
Bring your family and learn of God’s divine nature and eternal power through that which He has made.
MAC Zoo Tour 2017 Spring Edition is tentatively scheduled for April 25th & 26th.
Where: The St. Louis Zoo, in Forest Park
When: Two Dates – Choose Tuesday or Wednesday, April 25th & 26th **
Two Times – Choose 9:30am – noon, or 1:00-3:30pm
Note: An official email will be coming out in March
- Learn about the amazing design features of God’s creatures from MAC speakers, while seeing those animals up close. Special presentations on the following animals (list subject to change, but all are marvels of God’s creation):
Tiger, Transcaspian Urial, River Otter, Bird Cage, Orangutan/Gorilla, Galapagos Tortoise, Sea Lion
- Receive a colorful, informational booklet on the animals, with “fill-in the blanks” from the speaker’s presentation (bring a pen or pencil). These booklets are great for later family discussions.
- At each animal location, a speaker will give a 10 minute presentation about that animal emphasizing the remarkable design by our awesome Creator.
- Ask the speakers questions about these animals, or anything else about how God created our world and us.
To attend, you need to sign-up for the tour. Please register for the tour by sending an e-mail with your info either to your homeschool coordinator or to MACZooTour@gmail.com . We need to know the following information:
1) Family name
2) Name of homeschool group (if any)
3) Which date and session you plan to attend – Tues or Wed / morning or afternoon
4) Number of people attending over the age of 5, and
5) If you can attend an alternate session.
Children 5 and under are welcome to attend as well but just need not be included in your count. If the count exceeds the maximum size of the tour, you will be informed and put on the wait list for that session.
** In the event of bad weather, the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled. You will be notified by e-mail.
To cover the costs of the tour, we suggest a donation of $5 per family to MAC. After your attendance is confirmed, please wait until the week of the tour to make out your donation check, payable to MAC with “ZOO” in the memo line. Mail your checks to:
Will Burgener– MAC Treasurer, 12015 Berkley Manor Drive, St. Louis, MO 63131.
We look forward to serving you and would appreciate your prayers that this event would glorify our awesome Creator, loving Redeemer, and powerful King.
Note: MAC would like to replicate this event at other zoos. If you are in another area and would like help starting a similar program, please contact us.
Scott Jarus, MAC Zoo Tour Director