MAC Homeschool Day at the Zoo – Fall Edition is scheduled for Monday & Tuesday, Sept 28th and 29th.
Where: Forest Park Bible Church (<5 minutes from zoo), 1517 McCausland Ave
Then drive to the St. Louis Zoo, in Forest Park
When: Mon Sept 28th, 2020. Choose 9:00am or 11am or 1:00pm.
or Tues Sept 29th, 2020. Choose 9:00am or 11am or 1:00pm.
Note: Each session lasts 1hr 15 min
This event is hosted by Missouri Association for Creation
- Learn about the amazing design features of God’s creatures from MAC speakers, and see those animals up close at the Zoo. Special presentations on the following animals:
Hippopotamus, Cheetah, Painted Dogs, Andean and Sun Bears,
Asian Elephant, Black Rhino, and Freshwater Fish
- Receive a colorful, informational booklet on the animals, with “fill-in the blanks” from the speaker’s presentation. These are great for later family discussions.
- For each animal, a speaker will give a 10 minute presentation about that animal emphasizing the remarkable design by our awesome Creator.
- Ask the speakers questions about these animals, or anything else about how God created our world and us.
What to Expect:
To Sign Up:
- Family name
- Name of homeschool group (if any, so we can put you together)
- Which date and session you plan to attend – Tues or Wed / morning or afternoon
- Number of people attending over the age of 5 (both students and adults)
- An alternate session you can attend
- Children 5 & under are welcome to attend as well but we do not need them included in your count.
- If our count exceeds the maximum size of the tour, you will be informed and put on the wait list.
- To help cover the costs of the tour, we recommend a donation of $5 per family to MAC. Please wait until your attendance is confirmed, then you will receive an e-mail with additional information to donate
- In the event of bad weather, the tour will be moved to Wednesday, Sept 30th. You will be notified by e-mail or at the MAC website www.mocreation.org .
We are thrilled to be serving you again and would appreciate your prayers for good weather and that this event would glorify our awesome Creator, loving Redeemer, and all-powerful King.